If you want to speed up Windows XP boot time with simple steps then you need to watch this video. To speed up Windows XP boot time: Type msconfig in Run textbox and click OK. You can see run textbox if you click Start menu and select Run. System Configuration Utility appears. Uncheck all programs in Startup tab that you don't want to load during boot then click Apply button. Tips: If you want all to be unchecked, click Disable All. Check hide all Microsoft services in Service tab. Uncheck all services in Service tab that you don't want to load during boot then click Apply button. Select whether you want your computer to restart now or later. System Configuration Utility will appear again after the computer has restarted. Check the box before the "Don't show this message again. " text and then click OK button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades