In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to speed up the Windows XP Start menu. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select the Run program. Then type in "regedit" and click on OK. Now select H KEY_CURRENT_USER, go to Control Panel and click on Desktop. On the right side of the window, scroll down the list to find Menu Show Delay. Double-click on it, change the value to 0 and click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to speed up the Start menu performance to save time and allow faster access.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades