In this how-to video, you will learn how to speed up your computer for free. You need a computer running a Windows operating system and access to the Microsoft Configuration Utility. First, open the start menu and click on run. Once this is doing, type in "msconfig" and click okay. Press the startup tab on the window that has opened. Here you will see a list of items that start when the operating system starts. You can uncheck the items that are not required to properly run the system. You can read the location of the file in case you do not know if it is required or not. If this does not help, you can always look the startup item online to check. Following the instructions in this video will give you a free speed boost and make your computer experience much better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades