Internet slowing down, requiring you to Press F5 several times to refresh a web page is one of the irritating thing a computer user can come across. It needs to be fixed asap.
Like previous versions, users have experienced internet going slow on Windows 8 too. If you think the slow speed is not because of service provider, you need to tweak Windows 8 in order to revive the connection speed.
To help you out on this issue, here is a useful video explaining how you can speed up your internet connection in Windows 8.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades