In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to speed up a Windows PC using a USB flash drive. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select My Computer. Now right-click on the flash drive and select Properties. Click on the Ready Boost tab and check Use this device. Select the amount of space and click Apply. Then click OK. To remove the flash drive, right-click on the flash drive and click on Properties. Click on the Ready Boost tab and check Do not use this device. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer and would like to learn how to speed up their computer using a flash drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades