No more do you have to buy additional equipment just to send a quick fax out. And no more going to the local copy store to pay for faxes. Windows 7 has a great feature built right in called Windows Fax and Scan. See how it works.
Windows Fax and Scan turns your PC into a fax machine, potentially saving you money and desk space. When your PC is equipped with a fax modem (or connected to a fax server), it can send and receive documents just like a standalone device. Windows Fax and Scan even includes a handy tool for designing custom cover pages.
By attaching a scanner to your PC, you can also use Windows Fax and Scan to create digital copies of documents and photos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades