In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to start a Microsoft Windows computer in safe mode. Begin by turning on your computer. As your computer starts up, press F8 before Windows launches. Tap the F8 key slowly (about 1 second apart) as soon as the computer starts up. Keep tapping until the Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. The use the arrow keys to select the appropriate safe mode option and press ENTER. You may need to log into your User account. This video will benefit viewers who use a Windows computer and would like to learn how to go in safe mode to remove a virus or troubleshoot their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades