This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to startup configure a Mac. This is a very simple, easy and quick process. In order to change what programs start when you switch on your computer that is running on Mac, first go to 'System Preferences' from the drop down menu and then click on System Accounts. In the next box that pops up, go to 'Login Items'. Here a list of programs will be displayed that run when you start up your computer. Here you check box next to the items that you don't want to run when you power up your PC. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades