This short guide will show you how to remove those pesky security alerts in Windows 7.
Step 1 Go to Action Center
You can do this by searching for it in the Windows Search bar or by going to Control Panel > System and Security > Action Center.
Step 2 Remove it
Underneath the Maintenance section, it will say "Turn of messages about Windows Backup"; just click that and you are done.
- Please be careful when removing the warning, because it may be asking you about something important. So be sure when removing it.
The below video shows how to stop Windows Update alerts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades