Dave demonstrates how to keep your keys from sticking on your computer's keyboard. First, to clean your computer screen, spray the cleaner directly onto the cloth and then use the cloth to wipe down the screen. This will prevent a film from building up on your screen. Make sure you don't press too hard as to avoid damaging the LCD screen. To clean your keyboard, use compressed air which you can purchase from many stores for about two dollars. Compressed air will easily clean all the dust and junk from beneath the keyboard keys. Using these techniques will help keep your computer, keyboard and workstation clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades