The University of South Florida screencast teaches you how to switch applications in Mac OS X. The application switcher gives you a quick way to switch through the running programs on your computer. To do this, simply press Command + Tab. You can keep pressing Tab to switch to another program. You can also use the application switcher to quit a program. When it is selected in the application switcher, press the Q key on your keyboard. You can also use the mouse to switch between programs, while the application switcher is active.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades