Microsoft recommends a unique user ID and password for every user. In order to switch user ID or log off one need to click to the 'Start' menu as shown in the video. Press the move button at the shut down menu as shown. In the sub menu you can see the Change user and Log off. The window will typically shut down and restart on change of user ID or Log Off. In case you need to leave your PC unattended you can press 'Lock' from the same menu which will refrain anyone from changing your desktop settings and use any of your folders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades