In this tutorial, we learn how to sync preferences with DropBox or Ubuntu one. This doesn't work for everything, but it will sync pigeon preference. It's a folder ".purple" and all the preferences are inside here. If you are familiar with using command prompts, then this will be very easy for you to do. Make a symbolic link from the command prompt to the drop box folder. On every folder, you will get the same result! This is very easy to do and just takes a few seconds to find, then you can change up the preferences in your computer and sync them as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades