Video demonstrates how to synchronize two folders on windows without doing much of copy pasting and does the job easily. This is a free wear, "FlagSync".
There is two directories on the desktop, directory A and directory B. In directory A there is a text document and directory B is empty. Steps require are:
1. Take the application
2. Go to the settings, select the job specify both the directories in the space provided.
3. Click Synchronization as the back up mode
4. Go to overview
5. Click Start button. This will automatically copy the source file to the target file and complete the job.
If we copy a file to the B directory now and click on Synchronization and click on Start again it will do the job. We can see that the file is being copied from the source directory to the target directory. This should be done manually. There is no automatic process for this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades