On this YouTube video the user Vvistacomphelp shows you how to print screen and crop pictures. The first thing that the user shows is where the Print Screen button is located at on most keyboards so that you can press it on yours. The second thing is go to the start menu in Windows Vista and type in "paint" in the search box on the bottom left then open Paint under Programs. The third thing that is shown is how to make an image appear inside of the paint program so you can crop it. After following these steps, you will be crop a screen capture image on Windows fast and easy without having to installing any third part software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades