You don't need a camera to take a screen shot of your computer. In fact, a camera would probably give you an extremely blurry picture! There is a special button on your keyboard called Prnt Scrn. All you need to do is press that button. The screen shot of your desktop is then stored onto your clipboard. To get it off the clipboard, you need to paste it in paint. Open it up, go to edit and click paste. Then go to file and click save as to save your file. Choose where you want it to be saved, name it, and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades