How to take screen captures on a PC with the Print Screen key
To do a screen capture on your PC start by pressing the PRTSC SYSRQ key on your keyboard. When you hit the print screen key on the keyboard it captures an image of what is on the screen and puts it on the clipboard. Then go to a program such as Paint and hit the paste key and the screen shot will come up on your screen. You can then save the screen shot for future use. It will capture anything that is on your screen when you hit the print screen key. If you want a short cut to the program that you print the screen to you can right click on the paint program and then click send to. Then click desktop and it will create a shortcut to the program on your desktop..
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades