Internet4Dummies shows how to take a screen-shot of your desktop screen using your keyboard and a photo-editing software like Microsoft-Paint, in this walk-through video first you have to navigate or arrange your screen as desired to be captured in the snapshot. Then using the print screen key the whole desktop screen can be captured. This image can be edited by any photo editing software for ease of use Microsoft Paint is used in this example. For this just open Paint and paste the screen-shot as shown and save the file at a favorite location.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades