This is a Computers & Programming video tutorial where you will learn how to take screenshots on Mac OS 10. 5. Andrew Grant says there are several ways of doing this. The easiest way is to hold down the Command and Shift key and press 3. You will get a screenshot of the entire desktop. To take a screenshot of a selected area, hold down the Command and Shift key and press 4. The cursor now changes into a target. The figures next to it are the values of the pixels from the left hand top corner. When you click and drag the cursor, the pixels change and represent the size of the area selected and when you release it the screen is captured and saved on the desktop. While doing this, you can cancel the screen capture by pressing the Escape key while holding down the mouse. Hold down the Command and Shift key and press 4 and you press the space bar, the cursor will change to a SLR camera. Any icon, window, menu or toolbar can be exactly captured by this method. To learn about some cool adjustments see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades