In this video, we learn how to take a screen shot without using special tools. First, pull up the page you want to take a screen shot of. Once you have that page up, press the "Alt" and "Prnt Scrn" buttons on your computer keyboard. After you have done this, open up the "Paint" program on your computer and find the toolbar at the top. Find the button that says "edit" then hit "paste". After you do this, your page will show up in paint. You can crop it and edit it to the size you need, or leave it. Finally, click "File -> Save As" and save your page!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades