In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to take a screen-shot on a laptop. Begin by finding the display image that you would like to take a screen-shot of. Then press the End and Insert key on the keyboard to take a screen-shot of the displaying image. Now open the Paint program. Click on Edit and select Paste. The screen-shot image will then be pasted into the Paint program. User are now able to edit or save the image. This video will benefit those viewers who use a laptop, and would like to learn how to take a screen-shot because they are not able to save the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades