This is a video about how to use the printscreen button. You can take screenshots with the printscreen button on the keyboard. First you have to a pick an image whatever you want to save in your PC. In this video he is explaining about how to save the a picture about the animal description. Next press the printscreen button when you get the image. Next go to start button and next Accessories and next paint and open the new page on paint. Then go for paste in the edit. Then you will see the picture. Next go to the side bar on paint and then click the dotted rectangle to cut the picture or matter from the whole picture. Then the cut that and paste it in another new page and save it. Your screenshot is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades