In this video, the instructor shows us how to take a screen shot off of Windows XP. First, you will want to pull up the screen that you want to take a screen shot of. After you have this up, you will hit the "Alt" and "Prnt Scrn" button at the same time. Nothing will show up on your computer, but it will have saved the image. Next, open up the program "Paint" and click "edit" on the top toolbar, then click "paste". The image will then show up on your screen. To save, click "File -> Save As", and choose what you want to name your screen shot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades