How to test your graphic frame rate in iTunes For those of you who like to see how powerful your computer's hardware is, you can test the graphic frame rate in iTunes. This can work for either the Windows or Mac version of iTunes. To do this, start to play your favorite song in iTunes. Once you start jamming to an awesome tune, go under "View" and pull down the menu. You'll want to find "Visualizer" – mouse over that, and a new menu will pop out. Select "iTunes Classic Visualizer". Right underneath that you'll find "Options". Select that, and a new box will come up. Select that, and select "display frame rate". The frame rate will appear on the upper left hand corner. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades