In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to test their system performance. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Then click on System and Security, and select "Check the Windows Experience Index" under System. Now click on "Rate this computer". The system will then begin to run some tests. This will take about 1-2 minutes. The Windows Experience Index assesses key system components on a scale of 1.0 to 7.9. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to test their system's performance to check the rating or improvement of their computer system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades