If you have trouble emptying your trash on your Mac computer, you will need to launch the Terminal first, in order to begin troubleshooting the issue. The trash will often fail to accept items, if it believes that a program or object is in use. Move the application that you can't delete onto your desktop. Add a line of code to the terminal. Add the application to the code, by dragging it to the code. It will ask for your code. Enter your password. Press enter. You will need to use a Sudo code, and it must be entered correctly. Typos may cause permanent damage to your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades