In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to quickly troubleshoot memory problems in Windows. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Type "mdsched" into the search bar and press Enter. The Windows Memory Diagnostic window will then appear. Click on "Restart now and check for problems". Your machine will then be rebooted and will run its memory diagnostics tool. It will look for any issues that may cause problems for your system. Advanced users can press F1 when it starts to specify certain options. Once you have tweaked it to your liking, press F10 to start the test. In this video, viewers learn how to troubleshoot their Windows computer to check for problems, and possibly save money on repairs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades