You can make a screensaver with a MPG you get from the web and use "CamStudio" as one idea. You can use Infanview40, and install it the way you want it to open mpegs and add plug-ins that you get from the homepage.Open Infanview40, right click your .exe file to install in the program. Click "open" and Slide Show on INF.,scroll down to MPG that you want to add for your screensaver. Now the MPG is in the INFanview program,add to the screensaver.Click on "Play in full screen mode. Current Monitor" click to "Stretch all images/movies to screen"...click OK.Save slide show as EXE/SCR.Click Create a SCR file. Save file"screensaver" save as whatever you want.Come out of Infanview and find the newly created file on your desktop, right click on it and test it, if you like it, install it and you now have your own customized screensaver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades