In this how-to video, you will learn how to turn off sticky keys in Windows XP. You will need a computer running Windows XP in order to perform this. First, go to the start menu and click control panel. Go to the accessibility icon and click it. A new window will open. From here, uncheck the option for sticky keys. You can make any further changes in this window. Once you are done, click okay on all the windows to save the new setting. Now you will not have sticky keys when using your computer. This video shows just how easy it is to change this option.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades