In this video, we learn how to turn off user account control (UAC) in Windows 7. First, go to your desktop and then the start menu. From here, go to the control menu and then user accounts. After this, go to change your user account control settings and a new window will pop up. From here, change the bar from the top to the bottom where it does not notify you, or wherever you want it to be that suits you the best. To finish, you will save this and then exit out of all the windows and your settings will be changed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades