This video tutorial shows you how to turn off USER ACCOUNT CONTROL in Windows 7.
Step 1 : Go to START and select CONTROL PANEL .
Step 2 : Select USER ACCOUNTS which will be present in the CONTROL PANEL .
Step 3 : Click on 'Change User Account Control Settings'.
Step 4 : Drag down the pointer from ALWAYS NOTIFY to NEVER NOTIFY .
Step 5 : Click OK.
Step 6 : Restart your computer to complete the process .
Follow these steps to turn off your UAC successfully .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades