In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to turn off the system firewall without admin privileges. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and open he Run program. Type in "system.msc" and click OK. Scroll down the Services list and look for Windows Firewall. Double-click on it and under the General tab, click on Stop. Then click Apply and OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer and would like to turn off the firewall, even if they are not running the administrator account. Users may choose to turn off the firewall to access blocked online programs or websites.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades