Initially you computer performs at its maximum speed when you install a new operating system. But as time progresses and you install more and more applications the computer slows down due to the various changes in configuration and other settings. So you have to tune up your PC regularly to maintain its performance. Alternatively you can also increase the memory or use a better processor. But even then if you don't optimize your operating system you will face the problem once again. So go to the run tool and type 'msconfig' and hit enter. This brings up the System Configuration utility. This contains the processes that are installed on your computer and other programs which start after the computer boots. Disable unnecessary processes and programs you don't use to fasten up your computer. This video shows how to make your computer faster using the msconfig.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades