In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to type in special characters. Begin by opening System Preferences and select International under Personal. Then click on the Input Menu tab and check Character Palette and Keyboard Viewer. Now check "Show input menu in menu bar" and click OK. Then click on the flag icon on the top of the screen and select Show Keyboard Viewer. This will allow users to type or mimic the actions of the keyboard. Users are also able to change the character by selecting from the Font Mapping drop-down menu. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to use special characters for certain documents or texts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades