In this Labrats video tutorial the instructors Andy Walker and Seab Carruthers show how to undelete the deleted files and recover them. When you save data to your computer, the computer stores the data in the binary format on the hard disk. To keep track of the files, the Operating System maintains a file table that shows the location of the data on the hard disk for a specific file. There are many file formats like FAT, NTFS etc. So when you are erasing the file only the entry in the file table is deleted and the corresponding original file still stays some where on the hard disk, provided it was not overwritten by new data. So there are lots of tools available that locates these deleted files and recover then as shown in this video. This video shows how to recover the deleted files from your hard disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades