Watching this video will allow you to learn the complete step-by-step process of uninstalling a dual-boot partition of Linux on a Windows Vista machine. The author will first walk you through uninstalling GRUB, the boot manager used while the partition with Linux was still being used. After showing how to uninstall GRUB, you will be walked through both with audio instructions and corresponding on-screen actions in windows to remove the Linux OS files from the two partitions used by the machine when operating in Linux. Options for removing the partitions completely are also discussed, and then demonstrated, as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades