If Internet Explorer 8 is being a nuisance in Windows 7 watch this video to learn how to uninstall it! Start by clicking your Start Menu, then to Control Panel and then to Programs. From there click Uninstall Programs. It will bring you to a list of all the programs that are currently on your hard drive. Next click Turn Windows features on or off. From there another list of programs will appear, but these programs are all Windows programs that come with Windows 7 Operating system. Watch the rest of the video to disable Internet Explorer 8 giving you the option to run better Web Browsers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades