This video by Butterscotch shows viewers how to uninstall a program in Windows 7. To begin, click on the start button at the bottom-left of the screen. Click 'Control Panel' in the boxes that pop up. Click 'System and Security'. On the left side of the window, there will be a link marked 'Programs'. Click on it. Click 'Uninstall a program' beneath the 'Programs and Features' heading. Highlight the program you want to uninstall, then click the 'Uninstall/Change' button near the top of the window. Click 'Yes' when a window pops up and asks if you are sure you want to uninstall that program. When the window with an 'OK' button at the bottom-right of it appears, click 'OK'. The program you no longer wanted has now been removed from your PC.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades