Go to the Menu and click the Start button. Now select Control Panel. In the Control Panel, you can see the Option Programs. Now you can see Uninstall Programs in small letters below the Programs option. Click on Uninstall Programs. Here you can see the list of programs installed, when they were installed, what is the size of the program, and which version of program is installed. To uninstall a program, simply click on the program you wish to uninstall. Some options get displayed above the table like – uninstall, change and repair. Now, you need to select the option uninstall. Your program gets uninstalled totally. This is how you can uninstall a program from Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades