In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to uninstall programs in a Mac computer. Normally, users would get rid of a program by dragging it into the trash bin. But that does not completely delete all the contents of the program. Users will need to download the application, App-Zapper. Users just need to simply open the application and drag the program(s) into App-Zapper. Then just click Zap to uninstall the program. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to uninstall programs because they never use the program and would like more space on their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades