In this tutorial, we learn how to uninstall software programs in Windows Vista. First, go to the control panel from the start button. Next, go to "uninstall a program" underneath the "programs" section of the screen. A new window will pop up showing all of the programs that are installed on your operating system. If you want to erase something, simply click on it, then click on the "uninstall" button at the top of the page. A wizard will pop up and have you go through the steps to erase it. If you're asked to restart your computer, wait until you have deleted all programs you don't want, then close our of all other programs you have open and restart it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades