This tutorial will help you uninstall software or programs from Windows XP. It can be used easily by beginners who have limited knowledge of the operating system. The instructor shows a visual step-by-step tutorial on how to find and use the Add or Remove Programs feature, clearly explaining and showing what you need to do, including some extra advice on follow-up checking. Make sure that when you do go to Uninstall a Program that it is the correct one and read all of the screens during the process very carefully so that you don't make a mistake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades