In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to uninstall the video card drivers on a Windows computer. Begin by clicking on the Start menu. Then right-click on My Computer and select Properties. Now click on the Hardware tab and click on Device Manager. In the list, click on Display Doctors and select the desired video card. Now double-click on the video card and select the Driver tab. Finally, click on Uninstall and follow the process to remove the drive. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to uninstall a video card driver to install a new driver card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades