You might not be alone in having issues running Windows Vista, but you can be alone in knowing how to fix your problems without expensive repair services. With this tutorial, learn exactly how to unlock the hidden administrator account and gain more access to your own computer.
Did you know that you can unleash the Administrator Account in Windows Vista? For those of you who don't have Administrator privileges to do certain things, you may be getting annoying popups or messages telling you don't have Admin access. Now you can! Unlock the Admin account and you'll you have another alternative way to doing what you need without the UAC (User Account Control) annoyances.
Right-click on a command prompt shortcut and select "run as Adminstrator", then type: Net user administrator /active:yes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades