Revision3 Internet Television and Tekzilla Daily with Veronica Belmont demonstrate how to unlock Vista's super user mode. First, open the start menu and type CMD. Right click the command prompt and select the run as administrator option. Type the code net user administrator / active:yes. Hit enter. Your system should reply with the command completed successfully message. Then, the next time you restart your system, you'll see the administrator as an option in the welcome screen. If you use this option, you'll receive special privileges like not being subjected to the user account control popup screens. Use the command prompt to likewise turn off the administrator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades