Do you have too many applications on your start menu? Then this tutorial will help you better manage applications shown in the start menu.
This Windows 8 tutorial will show you how to Unpin and Pin start menu applications to give your metro start menu interface a much more clean space.
Also, if there are applications that came pre-installed with Windows 8 that you haven't had time to evaluate, but you need them out the way, then this tutorial will be of great help.
- Go to the Windows 8 Metro Interface.
- Follow the video guide for how to unpin and pin applications to your start menu.
- Give me kudos if this tutorial was helpful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades