In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to zip and unzip files on a Windows XP computer. To zip a folder, begin by creating a new folder and drag all he content that you want to zip. Right-click on the folder, go to Send To and select Compress (zipped) Folder. To unzip a file, right-click on the file and select Extract All. Then follow the instructions to extract the file. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to create a zipped file to compress the size or unzip a file to open the content.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades