learnaniche shows you how to unzip compressed .zip files using his own example. You'll need an unzipping program for this; usually, WinZip is standard. If you don't have it or if it's expired, you can search "WinZip" on a search engine and click "WinZip - Download Evaluation Page" or CNET's download page. If you're on CNET, just click "Download Now" to download it quickly. Save it to a destination and then open it from there to install it. When you click on the link to download the file, your zipping program will detect it and open a box. Choose the option "Save File" and save it in your desired destination. Look for it in that destination and double-click/ right-click "Open" to open the file. Hit "Extract" and "Yes" if you don't mind merging the new folder with the old one (learnaniche's example uses Vista, but similar windows should pop up with other operating systems also). Once it's extracted, find the folder you extracted to and open it. Inside are the unzipped files. If you follow learnaniche's step-by-step video tutorial, you'll soon be able to easily unzip all the compressed files you need to with a simple click!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades