In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to unzip a file in a Microsoft Windows 7 computer. Begin by going to a website that you would like to download the file from. Right-click the link and select Save Link As. Selection the Desktop as the save destination and click Save. On the desktop, right-click the on the zipped file and click Extract All. Now click Extract. A new folder with the same folder name is now created. Inside the folder is the desired file. This video will benefit those viewers who are new to using a Windows 7, and would like to learn how to extract files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades