In this tutorial, we learn how to upgrade a 32-bit Windows to 64-bit. Chances are, it should be able to run as a 64-bit, depending on the processor. If you change the settings in BIOS, you can change it up so you can upgrade the computer. If your computer is still not working, use the backup CD to reinstall the previous software back onto the computer. If you do not have a backup CD, you can try to download the original CD back onto the computer. You will lose all your personal information through this, if you don't have the backup CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades